Protecting Your Business, Estate and Personal Wealth
At Worth Law Group, we are committed to helping our clients establish a plan for the future that is catered to their specific needs. We develop close relationships with clients while helping them build legacies and formulate strategies for achieving both personal and professional goals. Our areas of practice concentrate on some of the most complicated legal issues, ones that create individual and business financial liability.
Comprehensive Estate Planning
A solid estate plan can mean the difference between distributing your money and property the way you intended or leaving it up for the court to decide. We are here to help with the following complex estate planning issues:
- Drafting wills, trusts and other documents in alignment with your estate planning goals
- Minimizing the size of your taxable estate
- Administering estates all the way through final probate settlement
Probate, Estate Settlement and Trust and Estate Litigation
Worth Law Group attorneys are skilled litigators and compassionate advisers for probate and estate settlement. We provide the following probate and estate settlement services:
- Assisting the executor or representative throughout probate and settlement of the estate
- Representing heirs, beneficiaries, fiduciaries and other interested parties in probate and estate litigation
- Disputing certain provisions or the validity of a will
Effective Business Solutions
Whether you are starting, operating or closing a business, Worth Law Group can assist you every step of the way. We offer help with the following business law decisions:
- Selecting the most advantageous type of business entity for your needs
- Developing a corporate governance structure
- Planning a business succession strategy
Taxes in Terms You Can Understand
Armed with advanced degrees in taxation and former CPA experience, Worth Law Group can guide you through federal, state and local tax law issues. The tax services listed are merely a glimpse into what we can provide:
- Representing nonresidents with ownership interests in Washington state property
- Advising on Internal Revenue Service matters
- Ensuring clients are in compliance with state and local tax laws
Protection through Guardianship
Worth Law Group has extensive experience working with parents and concerned parties to establish guardianship/conservatorship. We offer help with the following guardianship services:
- Help establish or object to a guardianship/conservatorship
- Prepare and submit all necessary documentation
- Help conservators and guardians administer their fiduciary obligations.
Flexible Trust Administration
On January 1, 2012 Washington State enacted the Washington State Trust Act. The new Act implemented reporting requirements for trustees, afforded specific disclosure rights to beneficiaries and generally changes how a Trustee is to administer a trust.
- Create and assist with the administration of many types of trusts
- Advise Trustees as to their responsibilities under the Washington State Trust Act
- Assist with maximizing the tax benefits of trusts
Real property is a major investment. Whether you are the owner of real property, a buyer or a seller, a landlord, or a commercial tenant, disputes involving real property require an attorney with extensive knowledge in real estate and land use law.
- Representing land owners in timber trespass cases
- Assisting private land owners in land conservation transactions
- Successfully representing property owners whose properties were damaged by flooding and landslides
Regardless of the nature or status of your dispute, we can assist you in working towards the best possible resolution.
- Representation in matters involving complex litigation across diverse subject matters
- Evaluating cases for appeal, timely filing appeals and representing clients in matters heard by the Court of Appeals
- Representing clients in a variety of cases involving Administrative Hearings